Blue Isle’s Qualified Introducers program is designed to compensate professional introducers with no limits on the number of referred clients or execution volumes. A $1,000,000 minimum barrier to entry combined with a highly competitive volume based rebate structure, makes Blue Isle ideal for Qualified Introducing Brokers.
Key features of our Introducing Broker program:
- An attractive rebate program
- Personal IB account managers
- Thorough compliance and AML on-boarding process
- Commissions paid monthly
- IB Back Office CRM available
- Track every click, impression and registration
If qualified, a professional Introducer has the added advantage of applying spread and commission mark-ups to earn additional revenue from their clients account volume. This program is specifically designed for Introducers with greater than ten institutional clients and who provide additional value/services to their clients.
Eligible Professional Introducers Program include:
- Qualified Investment Advisors
- ALGO Vendors/Developers
- Fund & Money Managers